Do you enjoy cycling? Do you fancy a challenge?
Then Pedal for Parkinson's is for you! With three events all over the country, and a choice of distances, there's a challenge to suit everyone.
Choose your distance and make a difference
Our 2017 event series is now completed but watch this space for our 2018 events.
- Stratford Upon Avon - June 2018
- Harrogate - July 2018
- Stirling - August 2018
What to expect in 2018
- A variety of route distances - around 20, 40 and 60 miles for each event
- Three great locations: Warwickshire, Yorkshire and East Scotland.
- Signposted circular routes
- Bike mechanic support
- Downloadable GPX route files
- Refreshments en-route
- A medal and a big cheer at the finish!
- Post-race leg massage
- Fun family games at the charity village
- Chip timing
Find out more