Developing an expert health and social care workforce is crucial – and a priority for the Excellence Network.
We provide learning that is suitable for all levels of staff working across different disciplines.
We collaborate with Excellence Network members across all disciplines and people affected by Parkinson's to develop our learning content.
You can browse all our of events and learning in the directory or follow one of our learning pathways.
We've developed 3 learning pathways, each for a different specialism. The pathways are designed to take you through a programme of learning that's relevant to your profession or experience.
If you have any questions or suggestions for the pathways, please get in touch.
Choose a learning pathway
Find learning to suit you
- Parkinson's awareness: a 15–minute online presentation for ward staff
- Domiciliary care for someone with Parkinson's: a 20–minute presentation for home care workers
- Caring for your resident with Parkinson's: a 20–minute presentation for residential care workers
- Care and support in advanced Parkinson's: a guide for general practice
- Parkinson's: foundation modules for health and social care staff
- Parkinson's: foundation modules for pharmacists
- Understanding Parkinson's for health and social care staff — online
- Parkinson's from a GP and patient perspective: supporting initial assessment and referral
- Parkinson's: train the trainer