UK Parkinson's Excellence Network
Are you a health or social care professional working in or interested in Parkinson's care? Then the Excellence Network is for you.
We work together to improve services, increase expertise and engage effectively with people affected by Parkinson's.
Popular information and resources
Need information for your patients?
Do you have a ward patient with Parkinson's?
- Caring for your patient with Parkinson's - order code B030 (PDF, 6.1MB)
- Medication and Parkinson's - why it's so important that people with Parkinson's get their medication on time, every time
- Parkinson's awareness for ward staff (15 minute presentation)
- Medicines optimisation consensus statement
- Medicine optimisation for patients with Parkinson's short film
Do you care for someone with Parkinson's in a care home or in their own home?
Giving a new diagnosis of Parkinson's?
We Are Undefeatable!
Excellence Network physiotherapy and exercise professionals have contributed to the We Are Undefeatable campaign - encouraging people with long-term health conditions to be active. The campaign is a partnership between Parkinson's UK, 14 other leading health charities and Sport England.