UK Parkinson's Excellence Network
Are you a health or social care professional working in or interested in Parkinson's care? Then the Excellence Network is for you.
We work together to improve services, increase expertise and engage effectively with people affected by Parkinson's.
Popular information and resources
Need information for your patients?
- Compulsive and impulsive behaviour.
- Driving and Parkinson's booklet - order code B064 (PDF, 5.6MB).
- Exercise and Parkinson's.
- General information about benefits - order code WB01 (PDF, 124KB).
- Information for younger people with Parkinson's.
- Parkinson's UK support services.
- Parkinson's and you booklet - order code B181 (PDF, 1.5MB).
- Wearing off and dyskinesia - order code FS73 (PDF, 162KB).
Do you have a ward patient with Parkinson's?
- Caring for your patient with Parkinson's - order code B030 (PDF, 6.1MB).
- Medication and Parkinson's - why it's so important that people with Parkinson's get their medication on time, every time.
- Parkinson's awareness for ward staff (15 minute presentation).
- Medicines optimisation consensus statement.
- Medicine optimisation for patients with Parkinson's short film.
Do you care for someone with Parkinson's in a care home or in their own home?
Giving a new diagnosis of Parkinson's?
New Therapists' Learning Pathway launches
Parkinson's learning for physiotherapists, occupational therapists and speech and language therapists.
Excellence Network news
See more of the latest news for professionals.
Let's keep in touch
Sign up to the Excellence Network newsletter to get the latest news, training, resources and events for professionals.