Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates and resources
2021 UK Parkinson's Excellence Network Awards and Conference
The 2021 Excellence Network Awards and Conference took place online to share, learn, and shape the future of Parkinson's care.
Together we celebrated outstanding health and social care services for people with Parkinson’s, and looked back on 5 years of the Excellence Network.
Registration for the Conference is open until 4 December 2021. Find out more below and book to gain on-demand access to the conference recording and additional content.
Popular links to information and resources
- Caring for your patient with Parkinson's - order code B030 (PDF, 6.1MB)
- Medication and Parkinson's - why it's so important that people with Parkinson's get their medication on time, every time
- Parkinson's awareness for ward staff (15 minute presentation)
- Medicines optimisation consensus statement
- Medicine optimisation for patients with Parkinson's short film
- Caring for your resident with Parkinson's (20 minute presentation)
- Caring for your resident with Parkinson's booklet
- Domiciliary care for someone with Parkinson's (20 minute presentation)
- Guide for homecare workers
- Medicine optimisation for residents with Parkinson's short film
- Introduction to Parkinson's for care staff (live webinar)
Can’t give in. Can find a cure.
Together, we’re a people-powered movement. We’re shaping research. We’re changing lives. And we’re close to major breakthroughs, but we can’t stop now.
We can find a cure, but we can’t do it without you.