We can help you find people with Parkinson's and their families, friends, and carers for your study through:
Applying for our support is quick and simple, find out how below. We can share your research without any changes needing to be made to your ethical approval or R&D contract.
We know participants are more likely to take part in future studies if they received updates from the researchers.
This Staying Connected toolkit is a clear and simple communication framework to help researchers share updates with participants.
- Across the UK, funded research trials are struggling to recruit participants. Therefore we have made the decision to suspend support for undergraduate and Masters research projects.
- Researchers seeking participants are not permitted to approach local groups or post on the discussion forum without prior approval from the Parkinson's UK research team.
For further information about what research we can support read our Research Support Policy (PDF, 438KB).
Fill in our Participant Recruitment request form
Simply fill out our Participant Recruitment Request Form (Word, 152KB) and return it to [email protected] along with:
- your full ethical approval or support letter
- a patient information sheet (in PDF format)
- a consent form (in PDF format)
We aim to be in touch within 5 working days.
Please note that we need a minimum of 4 weeks to share opportunities.
Aseel Aburub, a researcher at Keele University, said:
"I want to thank Parkinson's UK for sharing my research with their Research Support Network and on their Take Part Hub. As a result, I quickly received over and above the required responses to my online questionnaire. I would recommend anyone who is looking for research participants for their study to get in touch with Parkinson's UK."
Get in touch
If you have any questions or are in the early stages of planning a study and would like to learn more about the support we offer, we'd love to hear from you.
Email us at [email protected] or call us on 020 7963 9384