Our most popular type of support is our wide range of research grants. These are available to both clinical and lab-based Parkinson's researchers and support every stage of their careers.
- Research grants - find a grant that meets your needs, discover our priority areas and read information for applicants and grantholders.
- Aligning Science Across Parkinson’s (ASAP) - fostering collaboration and resources to better understand the underlying causes of Parkinson’s disease.
- Open funding calls - in addition to information about Parkinson's UK grants and awards, you can now discover a range of other funding opportunities that are currently open for applications.
Resources and support
We offer a range of other support and resources to Parkinson’s researchers. And you don't need a grant from us to benefit.
- Support for your research - from participant recruitment to involvement, letters of support to researcher events. Whatever your area of research, we're here to support you.
- Request a research speaker - If you're holding an event for people affected by Parkinson's you can request a member of the Parkinson's UK Research team to speak. Our communications team can talk about the latest research news, the benefits of taking part in research trials and how people with Parkinson's are shaping the future of research. We will also share how to get connected with research through the Research Support Network.
Sign up to our research newsletter
Be the first to find out about funding, events, news and opportunities in the world of research by signing up to Synapse, our newsletter for the Parkinson's research community.