- Research grants - find a grant that meets your needs, discover our priority areas and read information for applicants and grantholders. Our research grants are available to both clinical and lab-based Parkinson's researchers and support every stage of their careers.
- Aligning Science Across Parkinson’s (ASAP) - fostering collaboration and resources to better understand the underlying causes of Parkinson’s.
- Parkinson's Virtual Biotech - our drug development arm aims to invest in projects and companies that are driving towards new treatments with the potential to transform lives. We're looking to become a partner on projects at the drug discovery, preclinical and early clinical stages.
Resources and support
We offer a range of support and resources to Parkinson’s researchers. And you don't need a grant from us to benefit.
- Support for your research - from participant recruitment to involvement, letters of support to researcher events. Whatever your area of research, we're here to support you.
- Request a research speaker - If you're holding an event for people affected by Parkinson's you can request a member of the Parkinson's UK Research team to speak. Our communications team can talk about the latest research news, the benefits of taking part in research trials and how people with Parkinson's are shaping the future of research. We will also share how to get connected with research through the Research Support Network.
Sign up to our research newsletter
Be the first to find out about funding, events, news and opportunities in the world of research by signing up to Synapse, our newsletter for the Parkinson's research community.