Excellence Network funding opportunities
Are you a health or social care professional or student looking for financial support for an educational course? Or perhaps you’re a UK health and social care service looking for funds for a new clinical post or a service improvement project? The Excellence Network has grant opportunities to suit you.
Discover our national priority programmes
The Excellence Network oversees 4 national programmes of work, based on service improvement priorities identified by the UK Parkinson’s Audit. Read on to find out more about these ambitious multi year programmes.
Refer your patients to Parkinson’s Connect
Parkinson’s Connect is a free, comprehensive new support service for your Parkinson’s patients. In one step, you can refer your Parkinson’s patients directly into a whole network of support.
More popular links to information and resources
- Caring for your patient with Parkinson's booklet
- Medication and Parkinson's - why it's so important that people with Parkinson's get their medication on time, every time (Get It On Time campaign)
- Parkinson's awareness for ward staff (15 minute presentation)
- Medicines optimisation consensus statement
- Caring for your resident with Parkinson's (20 minute presentation)
- Caring for your resident with Parkinson's booklet
- Domiciliary care for someone with Parkinson's (20 minute presentation)
- Get It On Time campaign and resources
- Guide for homecare workers
- Introduction to Parkinson's for care staff (live webinar)
Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates and resources
We welcome new Directors!
We've made 3 new senior appointments to our Clinical Leadership Team. Read on to find out more about the new directors and what they have in store for the Excellence Network.