Thank you for choosing to support Parkinson’s UK for your upcoming special occasion.
Whether it's your birthday, wedding, anniversary or any other special event, you can enjoy your big day knowing you'll be changing the lives of people with Parkinson’s, their carers and their loved ones
Top tips for fundraising
Here are our top tips for fundraising on your special day:
- Set up a personalised online donation page at JustGiving. Your friends and family can donate online wherever they are and they’ll be able to see how much money you’ve raised.
- Ask friends and family to buy you a virtual drink by making a donation.
- Choose one of our wedding favours from our online shop.
- Place donation envelopes on tables at your event.
- Inspire your guests to give and help decorate your venue. Download our fabulous free branded items.
- If you have any photos of your event that you are happy for us to use in future publicity, we’d love to see them!
Mr and Mrs Willacy's story
Mr and Mrs Willacy raised an amazing £949 for Parkinson's UK by asking their loved ones to give instead of wedding gifts.
"Unfortunately Mike’s father had Parkinson's and passed away in 2021. We received a lot of local support with regards to his care and just felt that we would like to do something to be able to repay the kindness that we were shown but also to help raise awareness and support the future research of Parkinson’s UK."