Please note, sign-up for Members' Events is now closed.
Our theme, chosen by members, is ‘support’. To reflect this theme, we'll:
- celebrate the ways we’ve supported each other over the past year
- share ideas to inspire our communities to help shape the future for Parkinson’s
- talk about how, together, we can achieve more.
The Members’ Events will be held on:
- Wednesday 29 September 2021 at 2pm
- Tuesday 5 October 2021 at 6.30pm
- Saturday 9 October 2021 at 11.30am.
You only need to attend 1 Members' Event.
Join us for our AGM on Saturday 16 October.
Our AGM is open to all Team Parkinson's members. During the AGM you’ll hear from Gary Shaughnessy, Chair of the Board of Trustees. He'll be presenting on Parkinson’s UK’s work and impact over the last 18 months, as well as the board’s ambitions for the charity’s future.
- 10am: AGM business.
- 10.30am: Member Q&A with Gary Shaughnessy, our Chief Executive Caroline Rassell, trustees and members of the Executive Leadership Team.
- 11.35am: Chair’s closing remarks.
- 11.40am: AGM closes.
Your formal notice and papers, along with details of how to register, will be sent to you in early September via email or post, depending on your preferences.
Download the main papers, including the annual report, below:
- AGM 2020 draft minutes 2020 (PDF, 210.9KB)
- Annual report and accounts 2020 (PDF, 2.68MB)
- People Committee annual report to members, July 2021 (PDF, 66.1KB)