Parkinson's Excellence Network Awards 2023
This year we expanded the award categories to better reflect the diverse teams of professionals who support people with Parkinson’s. The following awards were for health or social care professionals or their service:
- Innovation in practice
- Sharing learning and education
- Person centred approach
- Community support.
The following awards were for people with Parkinson's to recognise the great care they’ve received. Or a health or social care professional who wants to recognise a colleague:
- People's choice award
- Lifetime achievement award.
The awards ceremony took place on Wednesday 22 November 2023 at Birmingham Botanical Gardens. It was also live-streamed on YouTube.
Our Awards sponsors for 2023
This year, we were delighted to have 3 wonderful sponsors on board.
- Discover more about the National Garden Scheme and the support they give to charities on their website.
- Find out more about Neu Health on their website, and what they do for people with Parkinson's and the people who care for them.
- Visit Zambon's website and read about the work they do on Parkinson's.