Walk for Parkinson's - Burghley House 2018
Join us for our Walk for Parkinson's in the beautiful Burghley House.
- Advance registration for this event has now closed. On-the-day registration is available £15 for adults and £7.50 for under 16s
- Start and finish: Burghley House
- Minimum sponsorship: £50 suggested
- Registration opens: 9.00am
- Start time: 10am
- Routes: 1, 3 and 10 miles
With 1, 3 and 10 mile routes to choose from, our Burghley House walk offers something for everyone. Come walk within the grounds of this stunning Elizabethan property and the surrounding picturesque area of Stamford, Lincolnshire.
What you'll receive
Take part in a Walk for Parkinson’s in 2018 and help raise vital funds for people affected by Parkinson’s. Every step will take us closer to a cure.
All our walkers will receive the best support from us, including:
- A Walk for Parkinson's T-shirt
- Fundraising advice, including a fundraising pack
- Support with your training
- A finisher's medal
Parking: There is free parking for all participants.
Dogs: Dogs on leads are welcome.
Walk packs: which include your walk T-shirt and number will be sent out 2 weeks prior to the walk.
Registration: On-the-day registration will be available - cash only - and costs £15 for adults and £7.50 for under 16s.
If you have any questions regarding this walk please phone 020 7963 3912 or email [email protected]
Create your fundraising page
Make a fundraising page with JustGiving, then share it with friends and family. The money you raise will help us find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's.