Walk for Parkinson's
We're inviting people of all ages, abilities and fitness levels to take steps to improve life for people with Parkinson’s.
With the choice of shorter and longer distances, and locations including some of the UK's most beautiful parks, countryside and cities, there really is a walk for everyone.
Sign up today and help raise awareness and vital funds. Every step takes us closer to a cure.
Get walking for Parkinson's
Find out what it's like to take part in a Walk for Parkinson's - you'll have loads of fun and help us to find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by the condition.
Find your nearest walk and sign up
- Entry fee: £10 for adults and £5 for under 16s.
- Please note registration closes one week prior to each event.
- Cash-only on the day registration will be available: £15 for adults and £7.50 for under 16s.
- Distances: each walk has a choice of shorter and longer distances so there's something for everyone.
- We'll provide a free Parkinson's UK T-shirt and fundraising pack.
- On the day you'll get a medal and we'll be there to cheer you on.
To get your Walk for Parkinson’s fundraising started, use our fundraising materials to tell your friends and family about your walk and how they can support you.
Create your own poster
Spread the message with this poster (pdf, 1MB) . There’s space for you to include details of your walk and how to sponsor you.
Hold a sweepstake asking people to guess the winning walk number - all you need to do is organise a small prize for the winner. To get started, download the sweepstake form (pdf, 1MB).
Social media images
Download any of the images below and upload them to your social media channels. Don’t forget to add a link to your online fundraising page or walk registration page.
Contact our Fundraising team on 020 7963 3912 or email [email protected] for more information about our walks.
Organise your own walk
If none of these dates and locations work for you, why not consider organising your own walk?
We've got everything you need to plan your event, including a handy walk pack to get you started.