Walks take place across the UK - in beautiful parks, across sensational countryside and through historic towns and cities. And with shorter and longer distances to choose from, there really is something for everyone.
Whether you're up for a challenging walk or a gentle stroll, your vital support will help us find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by Parkinson's.
Find your walk
We suggest that all walkers aim to raise at least £50. Your entry fee goes towards the cost of organising the walk, but by raising £50 in sponsorship, you can make a huge difference to the lives of people with Parkinson’s.
- Advance entry fee:
£12 for adults
£5 for under 16s
Team discount: enter as a team of 3 or more adults and pay just £10 per person
- On-the-day entry fee (Cash only, available for most walks):
£15 for adults
£7.50 for under 16s
- Please note advance registration closes around 1 week before each event.
- Suggested minimum sponsorship: £50
- Distances: most walks have a choice of shorter and longer distances so there's something for everyone.
- We'll provide a free Parkinson's UK T-shirt and fundraising pack which will be sent just after you sign up.
- On the day you'll get a medal and we'll be there to cheer you on!
Get walking for Parkinson's
Watch our video to find out what it's like to take part in a Walk for Parkinson's.
You'll have loads of fun and help us to find a cure and improve life for everyone affected by the condition.
Organise your own walk
If none of these dates and locations work for you, why not consider organising your own event?
We've got everything you need to plan your event, including a handy walk pack to get you started.
Volunteer at Walk for Parkinson's
From marshals and car park attendants to photographers and support with marketing, we have all sorts of volunteering roles at our Walk for Parkinson's events.