To minimise the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) all in-person volunteering is on pause.
We’ll keep this situation under review, and once things change you’ll find all the information you need on our volunteer portal, Assemble or by getting in touch with your staff contact. They’ll be able to guide you through resources co-designed by volunteers and staff, and start what is safe to do so.
What is Assemble?
Assemble is our volunteer hub to help you make the most of volunteering. You can see other volunteers in your area, download presentation templates, find out about the latest opportunities to have your say and much more.
We want your experience to be as enjoyable, purposeful and rewarding as possible. And we're committed to meeting national levels of good practice in volunteer management standards.
The following policies and agreements set out how, together, as volunteers and staff, we can make this happen. And the support you can expect from the charity in your volunteer role.
- Volunteering Policy (PDF, 205KB)
- Volunteer Agreement (PDF, 120KB)
- Problem solving policy and procedure (PDF, 343KB)
- Safe driving and vehicle policy (PDF, 240KB)
- Volunteer Gifts and Hospitality policy (Word, 914KB)
- Policy statement on involving people with criminal records as volunteers (PDF, 185KB
- Insight wellbeing at work service - access for Volunteers (PDF, 116KB)
Staying connected, safely
Our priority is to support you to start only the in person activities that it's safe to do so. To help you bring people together and collaborate virtually, and to stay in touch with those you volunteer alongside, we've developed resources to support you to stay connected - safely.
Looking for a new volunteering challenge?
Check out our current volunteering vacancies. With everything from cheering at events to taking part in research, there's a role for you.