What is Assemble?
Assemble is our volunteer hub to help you make the most of volunteering. You can see other volunteers in your area, download presentation templates, find out about the latest opportunities to have your say and much more. This training pack is an introduction to some areas of Assemble.
Staying connected, safely
Our priority is to support you to start only the in person activities that it's safe to do so. To help you bring people together and collaborate virtually, and to stay in touch with those you volunteer alongside, we've developed resources to support you to stay connected - safely.
We're committed to offering a quality experience to everyone who volunteers with Parkinson's UK. The following policies are here to support your volunteering.
- Volunteering Policy (PDF, 205KB)
- Volunteer Agreement (PDF, 120KB)
- Problem solving policy and procedure (PDF, 343KB)
- Volunteer Gifts and Hospitality policy (PDF, 226KB)
- Policy statement on involving people with criminal records as volunteers (PDF, 185KB
- Insight wellbeing at work service - access for Volunteers (PDF, 116KB)
We want to support you to keep data safe and secure while you're volunteering. We have advanced data protection training, as well answers to some of your frequently asked questions
Looking for a new volunteering challenge?
Check out our current volunteering vacancies. With everything from cheering at events to taking part in research, there's a role for you.