When you organise your own walk, you're walking to fund our vital work and research. We'll be with you every step of the way.
- Stroll 2 miles for the 2 people diagnosed with Parkinson's every hour?
- Trek 14.5 miles for the 145,000 people living with Parkinson's in the UK?
- Hike 40 miles to symbolise over 40 symptoms of Parkinson's?
You choose your route, how far, when and who with. You can even split a long walk into shorter sections over a number of days. Whatever works for you.
When you organise your own walk, please follow the coronavirus guidance where you live. You can check all latest the information and advice on our coronavirus page.
Download your free pack
We've got everything you need to plan a sponsored walk, including:
- guidelines and instructions
- a poster to promote your walk
- a risk assessment template
- sponsorship forms.
Top tips for organising your own walk
Dave Clark decided to take on his own walking challenge for Parkinson’s UK in 2016. Read Dave's story and get his top tips for organising your own walking event.