Hosted by The King's Fund, this event will share the latest practice and learning on personalised care, bringing together people with lived experience, the NHS, local government and the voluntary community sector, to discuss what personalisation means in the context of Covid-19.
Conference sessions will:
- explore how Covid-19 has highlighted the impact of health inequalities and how personalised care could make a difference
- share learning on how to develop the knowledge, confidence and skills of the health and care workforce to embed personalised care across the sector
- showcase examples of how the voluntary and community sector are working with marginalised groups to tailor support to their needs
- demonstrate what strong leadership aligned with the values underpinning personalised care looks like and how it can help to implement the cultural and system changes needed
- provide practical guidance on involving patients in decisions about their care to support the management of multiple long-term conditions and help achieve the best possible outcomes.
This virtual conference is open for 4 weeks. The content takes place over 4 half-days in week 2. If you are unable to join all of the sessions, you will have 2 weeks to catch up on demand.