This 20 minute presentation will give you the knowledge that you need as a residential care worker to provide better care for a resident with Parkinson's.
By the end of this presentation you will:
- have an increased understanding of Parkinson's and its many symptoms
- feel better equipped to be able to help someone with Parkinson's to manage their condition
- be able to identify care plan actions for your residents with Parkinson's
- understand the importance of people getting their Parkinson's medication on time
- know where to access resources and further education
Duration: 20 minutes
Download the learning outcomes and discussion questions (PDF, 198KB)
How to use this presentation
This Narrated PowerPoint is a useful learning tool for all residential care staff and can be screened in a staff team meeting with some time afterwards for discussion.
Download these accompanying reflective questions which can be used to facilitate discussion and help embed and apply learning to practice.