This important national conference provides an essential update for current and aspiring non-medical and pharmacist prescribers on prescribing for older adults.
At this conference delegates will hear how to develop and maintain their prescribing competence, and how to develop effectiveness in post-qualification practice.
The event will include national updates and a range of interactive practical case studies focusing on managing pain in the older person, medication management for falls prevention, prescribing to avoid delirium (including as a symptom of COVID-19) and the role of the non-medical prescriber in care homes,
It will also cover the role of the September 2021 Updated Prescribing Competency Framework in supporting non-medical prescribing in older adults.
This conference will enable delegates to:
- network with colleagues who are working to improve pharmacist and non-medical prescribing for older adults
- learn from outstanding practice in ensuring patient safety in older adult prescribing
- reflect on pain management in the older adult and some of its many facets through case presentation
- develop their role and confidence as a non-medical prescriber
- hear valuable lessons from experts in non-medical prescribing for specific case study areas.
Exclusive 20% discount for Excellence Network members. Quote ref: hcuk20park when booking (cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Full T&Cs available upon request).
Find out more about virtual attendance for HCUK's conferences.