If you have Parkinson's, it's important you claim the benefits you're entitled to.
Personal Independence Payment (PIP) has replaced Disability Living Allowance, for people of working age (between 16 and 64).
You may be able to claim this benefit if you need extra help or have trouble getting around due to long-term ill health or disability.
This information sheet explains:
- who qualifies
- how PIP rates are calculated
- how to claim, including guidance on filling out the 'how your disability affects you' claim form and example responses
- information about the PIP assessment, including details of the activities and points
- how to prepare for a face-to-face consultation at an assessment centre
- how to challenge a decision
The information sheet is also available in Microsoft Word format - this enables you to make the text as large as you need.
Download the information sheet below or order a free copy via our distribution house.May 2016
Use the following code:
- Personal Independence Payment - order code WB20