The marketing recipe book gives you everything you need, from messaging to materials, to talk to different types of people about Parkinson's.
You can order the materials in this book by downloading the order form below, calling 0300 123 3689 or emailing [email protected].
The Local Group Directory is a guide to help local groups provide the best possible support to people living with Parkinson's.
The Local Group Rules help local groups operate in a clear and consistent way.
You can download them below. There is one printed copy per local group available. Contact the Local Networks team for a copy on [email protected] or 020 7963 3929.
You can order a range of different resources and products to help support the running of your group.
We produce information covering a wide range of topics related to Parkinson's.
You can find it all within the information and support section of our website and download it to read in your own time. Or you can signpost the people who come to your group to this page.
We do know though that it is often useful to have resources available at your meetings. So you can order printed copies, which are completely free of charge if you live in the UK from the information section of our online shop.
As well as information resources, our online shop stocks a range of branded products and daily living aids. Local groups are eligible for a discount on some of these products.
For the order form with the discounted prices on, please contact [email protected].
There are a number of resources that you can order to help support your group's fundraising.
There are further resources that you can order that may be useful for your group. These are listed below.
To order any of these, please send the product code (the number beginning with PK) and quantity you would like to [email protected].
Make sure to include the delivery address you wish the items to be sent to. The items below are free, followed by items that have a charge.
Mosaic, the company that we work with, will send an invoice with your order so that you can pay with a local group cheque. Make sure that you specify which group you are from when you order.
Please note orders are capped at 20 of one item each time.
- PK844 - 'Join Us' Membership Forms
- PK0387 - Disposable Banner (Max 10)
- PK0150 - Real hope for a cure poster A3
- PK0151 - This is the most exciting time in Parkinson's research poster A4
- PK0152 - This is the most exciting time in Parkinson's research poster A3
- PKBR06 - Safeguarding folder
- PKSG21 - Safeguarding adults at risk (for volunteers not at UK Office)
- PKC034 - A5 ‘Thank You’ certificate
- PKB144 - In memoriam notecards (pack of 10)
- PK0290 - In memoriam leaflet
- PKB168 - Legacy brochure - How to leave a gift in your will
- PKB168W - Legacy brochure - How to leave a gift in your will (Welsh)
- PK0241 - Monthly giving leaflet and Direct Debit form
- PKB170 - How to talk about gifts in wills - your questions answered
- PK0348 - The Strategy 2015-2019 booklet
- PK0390 - We are Parkinson's UK
- PK0906 - A5 Welsh Parkinson's Is Postcards
- PK0907 - A5 English Parkinson's Is Postcards
- PK0908 - A4 Welsh Male Parkinson's Is Poster
- PK0909 - A4 Welsh Female Parkinson's Is Poster
- PK0910 - A4 English Male Parkinson's Is Poster
- PK0911 - A4 English Female Parkinson's Is Poster
- PK0912 - A3 Welsh Male Parkinson's Is Poster
- PK0913 - A3 Welsh Female Parkinson's Is Poster
- PK0914 - A3 English Male Parkinson's Is Poster
- PK0915 - A3 English Female Parkinson's Is Poster
You'll need to pay for these resources, including for delivery.
Standard Delivery - £3.95. Please allow 14 working days for delivery.
Express delivery - £5.95. 48-hour courier service. Goods will require a signature upon delivery.
- PKC017 - Beer mats (Pack of 25), £2.75
- PK0443 - Cyan bunting, £5
- PKEV01 - Hand clappers, £1.50
- PKC040 - Hand held plastic 'Hello' flag, £1.15
- PKC01H - Home collection boxes, 80p
- PKS002 - 'Change attitudes' stickers (roll of 100), 90p
- PKS003 - 'Join us' stickers (roll of 100), 90p
- PKM13P - English Compliment Slip (Pack of 100), £3
- PK0041 - Welsh/Englsh Compliment Slips, 3p
- PKM013NI - Northern Irish Compliment Slips, 3p
- PK0211 - Cyan whistle horn, £1
Letter headed paper
For the letter headed paper, please contact [email protected] and we will send you the template to write your letter on and print out.
These risk assessment forms are designed to help branches and support groups risk assess an activity, and identify and deal with potential hazards which could cause harm.
For any questions or concerns about risk assessments or insurance matters, please contact our Facilities Manager, Sonia Newsam, on 020 7963 9395 or email [email protected]
- Volunteer activity committee/group home meeting venue risk assessment form (Word, 246KB)
- Volunteer activity outings risk assessment form (Word, 250KB)
- Volunteer activity events risk assessment form (Word, 265KB)
- Volunteer activity events risk assessment form EXAMPLE (Word, 271KB)
- Volunteer activity holiday risk assessment form (Word, 252KB)
- Volunteer activity holiday risk assessment form EXAMPLE (Word, 258KB)
- Volunteer activity meeting venue risk assessment form (Word, 271KB)
- Volunteer activity street collection risk assessment form (Word, 258KB)
- Incident reporting form (Word, 387KB)
- Disclaimer form (PDF, 162KB)
- Wii Fit disclaimer form (PDF, 166KB)
For more information about any of the above resources please email [email protected]
Data handling guidance
Local groups must ensure that they comply with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
Our Data Handling Guidance (Word, 22KB) tells you everything you need to know about GDPR, and the key things local groups need to consider.
Our consent guidance for local groups (Word, 32KB) outlines what we mean by consent and what it means for local groups.
We've also put together the following documents to assist you with getting your local group members to re-consent.
- Re-consent letter for local groups (Word, 403KB)
- Local group consent form (PDF, 46KB)
- Local group consent form for new attendees (PDF, 46KB)
Local group reports
We need to change the way that we provide you with local group reports in order to comply with GDPR.
We've put together a list of local group reports FAQs (Word, 20KB) to explain why and how we're changing this process.
Local groups privacy notice
Download our Local Networks Privacy Notice (Word, 16KB) for more information on how we handle local group data.