Excellence Network funding opportunities
Are you a health or social care professional or student looking for financial support for an educational course? Or perhaps you’re a UK health and social care service looking for funds for a new clinical post or a service improvement project? The Excellence Network has grant opportunities to suit you.
Refer your patients to Parkinson’s Connect
Parkinson’s Connect is a free, comprehensive new support service for your Parkinson’s patients. In one step, you can refer your Parkinson’s patients directly into a whole network of support.
More popular links to information and resources
- Caring for your patient with Parkinson's booklet
- Medication and Parkinson's - why it's so important that people with Parkinson's get their medication on time, every time (Get It On Time campaign)
- Parkinson's awareness for ward staff (15 minute presentation)
- Medicines optimisation consensus statement
- Medicine optimisation for patients with Parkinson's short film
- Caring for your resident with Parkinson's (20 minute presentation)
- Caring for your resident with Parkinson's booklet
- Domiciliary care for someone with Parkinson's (20 minute presentation)
- Get It On Time campaign and resources
- Guide for homecare workers
- Medicine optimisation for residents with Parkinson's short film
- Introduction to Parkinson's for care staff (live webinar)
Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates and resources
We welcome new Directors!
We've made 3 new senior appointments to our Clinical Leadership Team. Read on to find out more about the new directors and what they have in store for the Excellence Network.