Our pledge to you
We will make sure you get polite, friendly, high-quality services and clear, timely information that meets your needs.
I was given no other information after being diagnosed. I felt as if I was alone with this, so ringing the helpline was the best thing I did.
- listen to you
- treat you fairly, regardless of your background and circumstances
- give you a named point of contact for your query
- aim to answer the telephone in 5 rings
- respond to letters, emails and queries through our website within 5 working days of receiving them, or keep you informed of our progress
- aim to offer you an appointment within 10 working days if you require a home visit from our Parkinson's local adviser service
Your feedback makes a difference and improves the way we do things for people affected by Parkinson's.
Find out how we're performing based on feedback we have received.
Tell us what you think
If there's anything you want to tell us, whether it's a comment, suggestion, complaint or compliment, please get in touch.