Our pledge to you
We will make sure you get polite, friendly, high-quality services and clear, timely information that meets your needs.
- listen to you
- treat you fairly, regardless of your background and circumstances
- give you a named point of contact for your query
- aim to answer the telephone in 5 rings
- respond to letters, emails and queries through our website within 5 working days of receiving them, or keep you informed of our progress
- aim to offer you an appointment within 10 working days if you require a home visit from our Parkinson's local adviser service
Your feedback makes a difference and improves the way we do things for people affected by Parkinson's.
Tell us what you think
If there's anything you want to tell us, whether it's a comment, suggestion, complaint or compliment, please get in touch.