- All professions
- End of life
This statement is aimed at all professionals involved in the diagnosis, management and care of patients with young onset Parkinson's.
It has been developed through consultation with expert clinicians with an interest in young onset Parkinson's and members of the Younger Parkinson's Alliance, and aims to support them to achieve the best possible quality of life.
Topics covered by the statement:
- Challenges of diagnosis
- Other possible diagnoses
- Managing the condition
- Mental health
- Relationships, friends and family
- Work, finances, driving and legal
- Blog: A new resource to help you provide the right services to younger people with Parkinson's
- Information and support for people with young onset Parkinson's
- Coming soon: signposting leaflet for people with young onset Parkinson's
- More resources for professionals