To raise the profile and quality of exercise provision for people with Parkinson's.
- Established a UK-wide network of professionals interested in exercise and Parkinson's, and people with Parkinson's who exercise
- Developed the Parkinson's Exercise Framework and Exercise Framework for professionals
- Successful 2018 Exercise Hub study day; followed by the 2019 study day which focused on driving forward the exercise agenda.
- Close collaboration with the Parkinson's UK Parkinson's Power project.
- Guidance for professionals delivering exercise remotely to people with Parkinson's developed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Regular 'Zoominars', including topics like 'Exercise prescription in the Covid era'.
Enter a postcode to search for local exercise classes and other activities
Get in touch
Interested in contributing to the Exercise Hub? Email [email protected] and ask to join the Exercise Hub group on the online collaboration platform, Basecamp, for ongoing virtual networking, project work and sharing resources.