To raise the profile and quality of exercise provision for people with Parkinson's.
- Established a UK-wide network of professionals interested in exercise and Parkinson's, and people with Parkinson's who exercise
- Developed the Parkinson's Exercise Framework and Exercise Framework for professionals
- Successful 2018 Exercise Hub study day; followed by the 2019 study day which focused on driving forward the exercise agenda.
- Close collaboration with the Parkinson's UK Parkinson's Power project.
- Guidance for professionals delivering exercise remotely to people with Parkinson's developed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Regular 'Zoominars', including topics like 'Exercise prescription in the Covid era'.
Find local exercise classes and activities
We've adapted many events and activities so that you can access them safely during the pandemic. Enter your postcode to find out what's available near you.
Training for exercise providers
Do you provide or promote physical activity? Would you like to learn how to recognise the symptoms of Parkinson's? Want to understand why it's important for people with Parkinson's to keep moving?
Our Physical Activity and Exercise online training course teaches you:
- What Parkinson’s is
- Why it’s important to be active and exercise with Parkinson's
Get in touch
Interested in contributing to the Exercise Hub? Email [email protected] and ask to join the Exercise Hub group on the online collaboration platform, Basecamp, for ongoing virtual networking, project work and sharing resources.