Our work is totally dependent on donations.
With your support, we can change lives
Here are just a few examples of how your support can make a difference:
- £5 could pay for a week of nutrients to grow brain cells in the lab for research.
- £14 could pay for one of our helpline advisers to give someone newly diagnosed the support and information they need.
- £20 could fund an hour of care from a specialist Parkinson's nurse.
- £40 could pay for an education session in a hospital ward.
- £250 could fund a day of research.
For Kirstie (pictured, on the left), having the support of a Parkinson's nurse and Parkinson's UK local support group helped her cope with diagnosis at a young age.
"At times just getting up and doing everyday tasks, such as caring for my young children or travelling to my full time job, became an almost impossible task.
"Having the support of a specialist nurse has meant I've been able to manage my medication and my symptoms have eased. And through a local group I've met other people living with Parkinson's and managing busy lives."
Please help us provide vital services to people living with Parkinson's so we can help more people like Kirstie.