The Parkinson magazine
The Parkinson is the quarterly membership magazine from Parkinson's UK - it's all about living with Parkinson's, and includes interviews, news and tips.
The Parkinson magazine is packed with tips, inspiration and news about all aspects of living with Parkinson's.
In each issue you'll find:
- interviews with people living with Parkinson's
- stories about ways to manage the condition and take control
- advice, experiences and tips from people living with Parkinson's
- relevant news, including advances in research
- regular features for carers and younger people with Parkinson's
- news about Parkinson's UK and how to get involved
Become a member to receive The Parkinson
High quality print copies of the magazine are sent to all Parkinson's UK members.
An audio version is available on request (the audio version usually arrives 2 to 3 weeks after the printed magazine).
Why not become a member and receive The Parkinson today? It's only £4 a year for UK members and £15 for overseas membership.
The more members we have, the louder our voice will be in the campaign to improve the lives of everyone affected by Parkinson's.
help shape the magazine
We're looking for new members to join our editorial board, who help us shape how we put The Parkinson magazine together. We're particularly looking for people who have a keen eye or interest in digital content as we make plans to move more magazine features online. If you're interested, please get in touch with us at [email protected] to find out more.
Read the latest issue
You can now read The Parkinson online.