The Parkinson magazine
The Parkinson is the print magazine from Parkinson's UK.
The Parkinson magazine is packed with tips, inspiration and news about all aspects of living with Parkinson's.
In each issue you'll find:
- interviews with people living with Parkinson's
- stories about ways to manage the condition
- advice, experiences and tips from people living with Parkinson's
- relevant news, including advances in research
- regular features for carers and younger people with Parkinson's
- news about Parkinson's UK and how to get involved
JOIn team parkinson's to receive The Parkinson
High quality print copies of the magazine are sent to all Parkinson's UK members of Team Parkinson's 3 times a year. New and renewing members can now donate whatever they want for their membership.
An audio version is available on request (the audio version usually arrives 2 to 3 weeks after the printed magazine).
You can now read the best bits from The Parkinson magazine online, including real-life stories and interviews, tips from our readers, experts and professionals, and features on what’s been happening in the Parkinson’s community.