Progress is our free, twice-yearly magazine that focuses on the latest research into Parkinson's.
It includes news of recently awarded grants, exciting results from our ongoing and completed projects, and international developments.
Download or preview the latest issue below, or order a free copy via our distribution house.
You can also subscribe to Progress magazine.
If you're based outside the UK, become an international member to receive Progress.
Highlights of Issue 20, spring 2017:
- From prediction to prevention. We investigate whether we'd be able to prevent Parkinson's if we could predict it.
- Taking part in research - setting the story straight. We need people to take part in Parkinson's research, but what if you don't have Parkinson's? How can you help?
- The placebo effect - fact or fiction? Mike Wharrad, a member of the Research Support Network, shares his story about being fooled by the placebo effect.
- What's in the pipeline for Parkinson's? In the past 20 years we've made phenomenal progress understanding Parkinson's. But how is this being turned into new treatments?
|Autumn 2015||Winter 2015||Summer 2014|
Use the following code:
- Progress magazine (latest issue) - order code B118-18
We'd love to know what you think of Progress magazine, and to hear your questions, ideas and suggestions for the next magazine.
Please get in touch with us by emailing [email protected] or calling 020 7963 9326.Parkinson's research