Progress is our free, twice-yearly magazine that focuses on the latest research into Parkinson's.
It includes news of recently awarded grants, exciting results from our ongoing and completed projects, and international developments.
Download or preview the latest issue below, or order a free copy via our distribution house.
You can also subscribe to Progress magazine.
If you're based outside the UK, become an international member to receive Progress.
Highlights of Issue 19 autumn 2016:
- Meet the team behind the GDNF trial. We meet the researchers, participants and partners behind this ambitious and complex clinical trial.
- Get connected, take part and have your say. The Research Support Network is your way to get more from Parkinson's research – we unveil its fresh new look.
- Genetics in Parkinson's. With help from some of our volunteers, we take a look at the importance of genetics in Parkinson's.
- Developing the treatments of tomorrow. Find out how drugs are developed and hear about our initiative to bring new treatments forward faster.
|Autumn 2016||Spring 2016||Autumn 2015|
|Winter 2015||Summer 2014||Winter 2014|
Use the following code:
- Progress magazine (latest issue) - order code B118-18
We'd love to know what you think of Progress magazine, and to hear your questions, ideas and suggestions for the next magazine.
Please get in touch with us by emailing [email protected] or calling 020 7963 9326.Parkinson's research