We have adapted our volunteer education from face to face learning to a live webinar due to the current coronavirus situation. If you have the facilities to receive this learning please complete the enquiry form via the 'Apply Now' button on this page.
This free 1-hour course will give a solid introduction to Parkinson's for staff in nursing and care homes and home care agencies.
What will participants learn?
At the end of the course, staff will:
- have better knowledge and understanding of Parkinson's
- know the needs of people living with Parkinson's, particularly in a care or nursing home environment
- understand how best to care for people with Parkinson's
- recognise the resources available, including Parkinson's UK, to improve the quality of life of people with Parkinson's and their carers
- have evaluated their own practice and care of people with Parkinson's
Who is the course for?
All staff in nursing and care homes, and domiciliary and home care agencies.