This hybrid conference centres around the prevention, assessment and management of people with delirium, by providing national updates and practical case studies.
Through exploring a range of case studies on delirium and dementia, this conference will develop delegates skills in the recognition, assessment and management of delirium.
This conference will enable delegates to:
- Network with colleagues who are working to improve practice in the prevention, recognition, assessment and management of people with delirium
- Learn from outstanding practice in prevention delirium
- Reflect on national developments and learning
- Gain understanding through accounts of lived experience
- Implement principles of assessment for those at risk of delirium and those presenting with symptoms
- Learn from best practice in managing delirium at the end of life, and improving communication with patients and carers.
Exclusive 20% discount for Excellence Network members. Quote ref: hcuk20park when booking (*cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Full T&Cs available upon request).
This conference will be run as a hybrid conference, with the option of in-person
attendance in a Covid-safe way, or virtual attendance via a web-based platform. Find out more about virtual attendance for HCUK's conferences.