This virtual conference centres around the prevention, assessment and management of people with delirium, by providing national updates and practical case studies.
Through exploring a range of case studies on delirium, including identifying delirium as a symptom of coronavirus and how this should be managed, this conference will develop delegates skills in the recognition, assessment and management of delirium.
This conference will enable delegates to:
- Network with colleagues who are working to improve practice in the prevention, recognition, assessment and management of people with delirium
- Learn from outstanding practice in preventing delirium and reflecting on national development
- Understand the latest evidence on the causes of delirium
- Implement principles and develop skills on assessment of delirium, including electronic assessment
- Learn from best practice in managing delirium at the end of life, and improving communication with patients and carers.
Exclusive 20% discount for Excellence Network members. Quote ref: hcuk20bsg when booking (*cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Full T&Cs available upon request).
Find out more about virtual attendance for HCUK's conferences.