This virtual conference centres around the prevention, assessment and management of people with delirium, by providing national updates and practical case studies.
This conference will develop delegates' skills in the recognition, assessment and management of delirium. It will explore a range of case studies on delirium, including identifying delirium as a symptom of coronavirus and how this should be managed.
The conference will enable delegates to:
- network with colleagues who are working to improve practice in the prevention, recognition, assessment and management of people with delirium
- learn from outstanding practice in preventing delirium and reflect on national development
- understand the latest evidence on the causes of delirium
- implement principles and develop skills on assessment of delirium, including electronic assessment
- learn from best practice in managing delirium at the end of life, and improve communication with patients and carers
Exclusive 20% discount for Excellence Network members. Quote ref: hcuk20park when booking (cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Full T&Cs available upon request).
Find out more about virtual attendance for HCUK's conferences.