Get in touch
To contact your local Network, email [email protected] stating:
- the Local Parkinson's Excellence Network you want to join
- the area you are based in, including postcode
- your job role
Local Parkinson's Excellence Network achievements
- An all Wales UK Parkinson's Excellence Network meeting took place on 23rd January 2020. Slides from the meeting can be viewed in the Wales Basecamp groups. Email [email protected] to register on Basecamp.
- Developed a project to review acute Parkinson's management across different sites in Wales, investigate whether Parkinson's acute management guidelines are in place across Health Boards in Wales, and to explore future development of such guidelines.
- Get it on Time project involvement, utilising the Parkinson's specific database at Cardiff and the Vale LHB to ensure that patients with Parkinson's admitted to hospital are flagged immediately.
Basecamp: your Network, your way
The Wales South Local Parkinson's Excellence Network uses the online collaboration platform, Basecamp, for virtual networking, project work and sharing resources.
You'll be invited to register on Basecamp when you ask to join the Local Excellence Network. Get in touch at: [email protected].