Get in touch
To contact your local Network, email [email protected] stating:
- the Local Parkinson's Excellence Network you want to join
- the area you are based in, including postcode
- your job role
Local Parkinson's Excellence Network achievements
- An all Wales UK Parkinson's Excellence Network meeting took place on 23rd January 2020. Slides from the meeting can be viewed in the Wales Basecamp groups. Email [email protected] to register on Basecamp.
- The introduction of an email alert system to alert the Parkinson's team when people with Parkinson’s have unplanned emergency department attendances. The system allows the specialist team to offer advice to the clinical team within 24 hours of admittance.
- Further evaluation of the email alert system to investigate its impact on delivery of timely interventions, patient outcomes, length of hospital stay and discharge planning.
Basecamp: your Network, your way
The Wales North Local Parkinson's Excellence Network uses the online collaboration platform, Basecamp, for virtual networking, project work and sharing resources.
You'll be invited to register on Basecamp when you ask to join the Local Excellence Network. Get in touch at [email protected].