Join the Exercise Hub for their monthly online webinar series, to discuss and share knowledge on a topic chosen by its members.
Hosted via Zoom, the webinars will take place every second Tuesday of the month, from 8pm to 9pm, throughout 2022.
Come together for the evening to share best practice, theory and learning. Then continue the conversation after the meeting and share hints and tips on Basecamp, the online collaboration platform for the Excellence Network
The sessions are aimed at all health and social care professionals with an interest in exercise and Parkinson's, including those working in NHS community settings and those working in private exercise settings.
2022 dates and topics:
- Tuesday 8 February: Endorsing Exercise Provision
- Tuesday 8 March: Overview of freezing and reviewing the evidence around freezing and exercise
- Tuesday 12 April: Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS)
- Tuesday 10 May: NeuroFit – strength training
- Tuesday 14 June: Pilates and Adapted Tai Chi related to Mindfulness
- Tuesday 12 July: Dance and Parkinson's
- August: break for summer holidays
- September: Exercise Hub study day - date TBC
- Tuesday 11 October: TBC
- Tuesday 8 November: TBC
- Tuesday 13 December: TBC