Join the Exercise Hub for their monthly online webinar series, to discuss and share knowledge on a topic chosen by its members.
Hosted via Zoom, the webinars will take place every second Tuesday of the month throughout 2021, from 8pm to 9pm.
Come together for the evening to share best practice, theory and learning. Then continue the conversation after the meeting and share hints and tips on Basecamp, the online collaboration platform for the Excellence Network
The sessions are aimed at all health and social care professionals with an interest in exercise and Parkinson's, including those working in NHS community settings and those working in private exercise settings.
Dates and topics for 2021
- Tuesday 9 March: Balance
- Tuesday 13 April: Wearable technology
- Tuesday 11 May: Outcome measures for goal setting
- Tuesday 8 June: How to run a journal club (reviewing recent papers)
- Tuesday 13 July: The best exercises ever!
- Tuesday 14 September: Case Study: what exercise would you prescribe?
- Tuesday 12 October: Parkinson's+ update
- Tuesday 9 November: Medication update
- Tuesday 14 December: Christmas fun and a review of the year