This booklet looks at how you can prepare for going into hospital, including:
- what to expect when you are admitted to hospital
- how Parkinson's may affect your stay and treatment
- the importance of getting your medication on time
- outpatient appointments
- how you can complain if you aren't happy with the treatment you have received
It's for anyone who goes into hospital as a planned admission, in an emergency or as an outpatient.
At the back of the booklet there is a 'Going into hospital' form that can help you prepare for a stay in hospital.
This booklet won the Long Term Conditions Award at the prestigious 2015 British Medical Association Patient Information Awards.
Download the booklet below or order a free copy via our distribution house.October 2014
Use the following code:
- Going into hospital - order code B182