How your donations help
Without the generosity of people like you, our work would not be possible. Here are just a few examples of how your support can help:
- £14 could pay for a helpline adviser to give someone newly diagnosed with Parkinson's the support and information they need.
- £20 could fund an hour of care from a specialist Parkinson's nurse.
- £40 could help us train a health professional to improve the care they offer every day.
Your money is in safe hands
For every £1 donated, 80p is sent on making life better for people with Parkinson's.
20p is spent on raising the next £1.
Donate by phone, post or text
Call our Supporter Services team on 0800 138 6593 with your card payment details and we'll be happy to help.
- Call free on 0800 138 6593
- Opening times: Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm (Closed Bank Holidays)
- Email: [email protected]
- Written enquiries: Supporter Services Team, Parkinson's UK, 215 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1EJ
The Supporter Services Team can get very busy. We answer as many calls as possible, but if you can't get through, please leave a message with your name and phone number. Unfortunately, we can't return calls to numbers that bar withheld or anonymous numbers.
If you contact us by email or online, we'll come back to you within 5 working days. If you'd like a speedier response, it may be quicker to phone us.
Parkinson's UK has been a great support to my father since his diagnosis, so the least we could do was give something back. Our guests gave generously and said what a good idea it was.Patrick and Katie, who asked for donations to Parkinson's UK instead of wedding gifts