When you Walk for Parkinson’s, you’ll be raising vital funds to help transform information and support services for people with Parkinson’s.
And thanks to match funding from the Frank and Evelyn Brake Connect Fund up to £200,000, your support will double the impact for people living with Parkinson's.
Our top fundraising tips
- Set yourself a fundraising target to motivate yourself and encourage your supporters to donate.
- Use your online fundraising page to shout about your fundraising. (If you missed setting up an online fundraising page during registration, don’t worry. Get in touch with [email protected] and we can help).
- Don't forget to let your supporters know why you’re fundraising and what it means to you.
- Share your online fundraising page with friends, family and on social media. Connect with Walk for Parkinson’s using the #WalkforParkinsons hashtag.
- Organise a fundraising event to boost your fundraising.
- Have a story you want to share? Write a press release and contact your local media. Your local Regional Fundraiser will be on hand to help you with this.
Make your fundraising stand out from the crowd. Download our free fundraising materials to get your Walk for Parkinson's fundraising started: