Welcome to Module 2
In this video, Parkinson's UK volunteer Anne explains what Module 2 is all about.
Together we will find a cure, and improve life for everybody affected by Parkinson’s. Our values are how we'll work to do this - where have you seen these displayed by the volunteers and staff you work with?
Task: Volunteer clues
From taking photos at events to reviewing research funding applications, our volunteers do all sorts of things to improve the lives of people with Parkinson's.
Can you guess the volunteer role from the pictures in the slides below? Click through after each picture to find out if you're right.
- Like Parkinson's UK on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to keep up to date with the latest news. You can also watch our videos on YouTube and find photos from our events on Flickr.
- Visit the What we do page for more information about what Parkinson's UK is doing and the people you are supporting.
- Join Team Parkinson's, the movement transforming life with Parkinson's. You'll receive The Parkinson and Progress magazines to keep you in the loop with the latest Parkinson's news and insights, along with a pin badge to wear with pride and show you care.
- Sign up to our Research Support Network to receive regular emails about how to get involved in Parkinson's research.
- Join our Campaigns Network to receive regular updates about our campaigning work and how you can get involved.