Enter our Super Prize Spring Raffle
You could float away with a super prize this spring – enter our raffle today.
Each raffle raises thousands of pounds to help people affected by Parkinson's. Every ticket you buy brings us closer to a cure.
With your support, we will bring forward the day when no one fears Parkinson's.
Enter before 15 March for your chance to win:
1st - £6,000 or a Caribbean cruise
2nd - £1,000 or a hot air balloon experience for four
3rd - £100 to 10 lucky 3rd prize winners
Enter early (before 15 Feb 2019) and you can also win 1 of 10 beautiful picnic baskets in our rapid reply draw.
Terms and conditions
- Anyone in the UK can enter a prize draw except if they live in Northern Ireland, are Parkinson's UK employees and their families and agencies or companies connected to the production of the prize draws.
- Participants must be 16 or over. If the prize draw is entered by or on behalf of a person under 16, they will be exempt from the draw and forfeit their entry.
- Promoter: Paul Jackson-Clark, Parkinson's UK, 215 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1EJ. Registered Charity No. 258197 in England and Wales and SC037554 in Scotland. Registered with the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005 LOT 150/1630/1.
- If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please visit the Gambling Commission website or call 0121 230 6666.
- Parkinson's UK encourages people to gamble responsibly and seek help. Should gambling become a problem please contact GamCare on 0845 6000 133, visit the GamCare website or call the Parkinson's UK helpline 0808 800 0303.
- Parkinson's UK reserves the right to use the name(s) of the winner(s) in any future mailings or promotional material.
- Any money received after the closing date will be treated as a donation and used to fund our work.
- Winners will be notified in writing or via email or telephone.
- A list of winners will be available on this page or by sending a stamped addressed envelope (SAE) to: Parkinson's UK, 215 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1EJ.