Enter our prize draw
Enter the Parkinson's UK prize draws and you could win up to £6,000 and help make life-changing breakthroughs happen for people with Parkinson's.
The Super Prize Spring Raffle has now closed. You can enter the next raffle from 7 October 2019.
You could win...
First prize: £6,000
Second prize: £1,000
Third prize: £100 to 10 lucky 3rd prize winners
There are even more chances to win in our extra super seller and rapid reply draws.
When the next raffle opens simply enter online or call us on 0800 138 6593 and we'll send your tickets in the post.
Prize draws are a great way of supporting Parkinson's UK. Each prize draw raises thousands of pounds to help people affected by Parkinson's. Every ticket you buy brings us closer to a cure.
With your support, we will bring forward the day when no one fears Parkinson's.
Terms and conditions
- Anyone in the UK can enter a prize draw except if they live in Northern Ireland, are Parkinson's UK employees and their families and agencies or companies connected to the production of the prize draws.
- Participants must be 16 or over. If the prize draw is entered by or on behalf of a person under 16, they will be exempt from the draw and forfeit their entry.
- Promoter: Paul Jackson-Clark, Parkinson's UK, 215 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1EJ. Registered Charity No. 258197 in England and Wales and SC037554 in Scotland. Registered with the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005 LOT 150/1630/1.
- If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please visit the Gambling Commission website or call 0121 230 6666.
- Parkinson's UK encourages people to gamble responsibly and seek help. Should gambling become a problem please contact GamCare on 0845 6000 133, visit the GamCare website or call the Parkinson's UK helpline 0808 800 0303.
- Parkinson's UK reserves the right to use the name(s) of the winner(s) in any future mailings or promotional material.
- Any money received after the closing date will be treated as a donation and used to fund our work.
- Winners will be notified in writing or via email or telephone.
- A list of winners will be available on this page or by sending a stamped addressed envelope (SAE) to: Parkinson's UK, 215 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1EJ.