Enter our prize draw
Do you want to win £6,000 - and raise funds to improve the lives of people affected by Parkinson's? Enter our prize draw today.
We hold prize draws throughout the year, with a top prize of £6,000, alongside runner-up cash prizes too.
Every ticket sold is put towards the vital work that we do at Parkinson's UK to support people living with Parkinson's.
We raise thousands of pounds through our prize draws and that's all thanks to people like you.
Joining in is simple - and you could be our next big winner!
Enter our prize draws
If you'd like to take part in our next draw, just let us know on 0800 138 6593 or [email protected] and we'll add you to our raffle mailing list.
Terms and conditions
- Anyone in the UK can enter a prize draw except if they live in Northern Ireland, are Parkinson's UK employees and their families and agencies or companies connected to the production of the prize draws.
- Participants must be 16 or over. If the prize draw is entered by or on behalf of a person under 16, they will be exempt from the draw and forfeit their entry.
- Promoter: Paul Jackson-Clark, Parkinson's UK, 215 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1EJ. Registered Charity No. 258197 in England and Wales and SC037554 in Scotland. Registered with the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005 LOT 150/1630/1.
- If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please visit the Gambling Commission website or call 0121 230 6666.
- Parkinson's UK encourages people to gamble responsibly and seek help. Should gambling become a problem please contact GamCare on 0845 6000 133, visit the GamCare website or call the Parkinson's UK helpline 0808 800 0303.
- Parkinson's UK reserves the right to use the name(s) of the winner(s) in any future mailings or promotional material.
- Any money received after the closing date will be treated as a donation and used to fund our work.
- Winners will be notified in writing or via email or telephone.
- A list of winners will be available on this page or by sending a stamped addressed envelope (SAE) to: Parkinson's UK, 215 Vauxhall Bridge Road, London SW1V 1EJ.