Icelandic Lava Trek
Join us as we trek through Iceland's incredible landscape. Wild volcanic landscapes, mountains, glaciers, hot springs, geysers and waterfalls, combine with rich history, literature and folklore make this a fascinating country to explore.
This captivating and diverse short trek takes us up to a high pass between two majestic glaciers, taking in the new lava from the 2010 eruption of Eyjafjallajökull.
We finish at the beautiful waterfall of Skógarfoss before returning to Reykjavik, where we have some time to explore or visit the famous Blue Lagoon thermal spa.
Challenge costs and fundraising options
Option 1: Fundraise
Choose this option and you'll pay £299 registration fee with a minimum fundraising target of £3,200. You won't have to pay towards the cost of the trip (see What's included below)
Option 2: Part payment
Choose this option and you'll pay £299 registration fee and £500 for the cost of the trip. You'll have a minimum fundraising target of £2,200.
Option 3: Self payment
Choose this option and you'll pay £299 registration fee and £1,600 towards the cost of the trip. You can choose your own fundraising target.
- We will be on hand to offer fundraising advice and materials and can send you a breathable T-shirt, fundraising pack and sponsorship forms
- Flights from London to Reykjavik return and all transport
- All meals except where specified, and accommodation
- Discover Adventure leaders; doctor with group of 15+ participants; local mountain guides and drivers
- Local support and back-up equipment
- Entrance to any sites visited as part of the itinerary
- Airline taxes
We're here to support you every step of the way. Contact our events team on 020 7932 1356 or email [email protected].