08 October 2017
Location: Hyde Park, London
The Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon passes over Westminster Bridge, Whitehall and The Mall and provides incredible views of landmarks such as Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament.
Run for Parkinson's
We'll support you all the way to the finish line, and as a member of the Parkinson's UK Royal Parks Half Foundation Marathon Team you will get:
- Team Parkinson's UK running top
- Expert training tips along with access to training plans
- Fundraising pack, materials and support
- Regular newsletters and access to our team Facebook page so you can keep in touch with other runners
- Supporter points around the course and at the finish so friends and family can join our team on the day too!
- Applications for our charity places are open. If you would like to register please fill in our online registration form. Charity place runners will be asked to pay a registration fee of £40 and pledge to raise a minimum of £400. Riders must be 17 or over at the time of the event.
- The public ballot is now closed. If you were lucky enough to gain a place through the public ballot you can join our team by filling in our online registration form. There is no minimum sponsorship target for own place runners, we would suggest you set your initial target at £150.
Hyde Park, London
Contact our Events team on 020 7932 1369 or email [email protected]
Events region London