Resources for local groups
If you're volunteering for one of our branches or local groups here are some of the documents and resources you'll need.
Local group guidelines and rules
The Local Group Directory is a guide to help local groups provide the best possible support to people living with Parkinson's.
The Local Group Rules help local groups operate in a clear and consistent way.
You can download them below. There is one printed copy per local group available. Contact the Local Networks team for a copy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7963 3929.
Local group order form
Local groups can order marketing, information and fundraising materials from City Digital Limited direct by downloading the order form below, calling 0845 121 2354 or emailing email@example.com
Risk assessment forms for local groups
These risk assessment forms are designed to help branches and support groups risk assess an activity, identify and deal with potential hazards which could cause harm.
For any questions or concerns about risk assessments or insurance matters, please contact our Facilities Manager, Murat Yesilcimen, on 020 7963 9396 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer activity committee/group home meeting venue risk assessment form (Word, 246KB)
- Volunteer activity outings risk assessment form (Word, 250KB)
- Volunteer activity events risk assessment form (Word, 265KB)
- Volunteer activity events risk assessment form EXAMPLE (Word, 271KB)
- Volunteer activity holiday risk assessment form (Word, 252KB)
- Volunteer activity holiday risk assessment form EXAMPLE (Word, 258KB)
- Volunteer activity meeting venue risk assessment form (Word, 271KB)
- Volunteer activity street collection risk assessment form (Word, 258KB)
- Incident reporting form (Word, 387KB)
- Disclaimer form (PDF, 162KB)
- Wii Fit disclaimer form (PDF, 166KB)
For more information about any of the above resources please email email@example.com