Your new look Excellence Network online resource centre
A new look Excellence Network online resource centre has launched. Find out how to get the most from current and upcoming features.
The Excellence Network online resource centre has gone through some changes to make it more engaging, based on your feedback.
All of the content is still there, but has seen streamlined to make it easier for you to navigate to find the information, learning and tools you are looking for – and for you to discover things you weren’t looking for but will want to use!
New features include:
- Your Network - all you need to know about the aims, priorities and activities of the Excellence Network, and ways you can get involved in shaping it.
- Interactive map - how to contact the Excellence Network in your region.
- Streamlined directories with better search functions and increased filter choices, making it easier for you to find relevant learning, news, resources and events, including content relating to the UK Parkinson’s Excellence Network Priority Areas for Improvement.
- A new and improved Parkinson's Learning Hub, providing access to a wide range of learning opportunities. It will have everything from 15-minute learning bites to fully accredited learning programmes in a range of formats. During 2018, learning pathways suitable for all non-medical health and social care staff will become available. The Parkinson's Nurse Specialist Pathway launches at the end of February with the others following throughout the year. Watch this space for updates.
- Quick links to popular resources for you and your patients.
Tell us what you think
This is your online resource centre, so as the changes continue to take place, let us know what you think.