Progress, our Parkinson's research magazine
Progress is our twice-yearly magazine that focuses on the
latest research into Parkinson's.
This includes news of recently awarded grants, exciting results
from our ongoing and completed projects, and international
Download or preview the latest issue below, or order a free copy
via our distribution house.
You can also subscribe to Progress
In Issue 12 winter 2012/13:
- Healthy body, healthy brain - we explore the role lifestyle
plays in Parkinson's
- Inside a clinical trial - Sheila Roy shares her story as a
participant in a new drug trial
- Research results - the latest news and results from our
- We bring you the highlights from our York conference
Progress magazine - issue 12
winter 2012/13 (PDF, 1.9MB)
To read the PDF file you need Adobe Reader which you can
download free of charge.
Preview the latest issue using the interactive viewer below.
Click on the image to view in full screen.
How to order resources
Use the following code:
- Progress magazine (latest issue) - order code B118
We'd love to know what you think of Progress magazine, and to
hear your questions, ideas and suggestions for the next
Please get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com or
calling 020 7963 9326.