The Medi-popper is a clever device that releases any shape or size of pill from difficult-to-open blister packaging. Designed by a person with Parkinson's specifically for people with the condition, it gives independence to those with limited hand dexterity. Using a simple turntable you can choose one of three generic pill shapes, which gently push your tablet through the foil wrapping without damaging it.
- Place the Medi-popper on a flat, non-slip surface
- Use the turntable to choose the right shape and size for your pill or capsule
- Position the pill face up underneath the correct shape, with the foil face down
- Push the lever to quickly and efficiently release the pill into a tray under the turntable
- Simply tip the device into your hand to collect your medication
- 11cm long Rotating table
- 9cm diameter