The role of heavy metals in Parkinson's Disease

Hi all

This is a link to my latest vlog, about the role of heavy metals in Parkinson's Disease.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrXqU8hJ84U

Cheers,

Ian

Hello  Ian

not so many responses on here,   reminds me on

kris kristofferson  in his   song  "to beat the devil"   all  about his struggle with addictions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x86zOI3NMPs

the devil in our   case PD

early verse

"If you waste your time a-talkin' to the people who don't listen,
"To the things that you are sayin', who do you think's gonna hear.
"And if you should die explainin' how the things that they complain about,
"Are things they could be changin', who do you think's gonna care?

later verse 

And you still can hear me singin' to the people who don't listen,
To the things that I am sayin', prayin' someone's gonna hear.
And I guess I'll die explaining how the things that they complain about,
Are things they could be changin', hopin' someone's gonna care.

drop me a message with your contact  details

i have spent yrs researching this al be it in layman level

too much to go into here

keep the head up

P

Thank you for the video!!! 

I have been struggling with symptoms for almost a year now and not once has my MD or Nuero asked me about any metal fillings in my mouth. Well as it would seem, per my psychiatrist who is very open to whole body healing and toxins, etc...I most likely have mercury poisoning from my metal fillings and one of those fillings broke/cracked last year and only a few months later did all of these tremors, insomnia, seizure like activity (even though EEG comes back fine). He is convinced this is why I am sick and all my testings like MRI's and EEG's are coming back clean, so Drs have just put me on Siminet for restless leg and are not really willing to diagnose past that yet.

He gave me a take home urine test to send in for testing I'm waiting for those results, but it is my understanding if it does not show first time I do a chelation process to pull it from soft tissues to test? 

The very first thing I "googled" when I started to have all these symptoms was mercury poisoning, but then I asked a few people in the dental field (bad idea) if it could be dangerous and ghey all said no. 

I have an appt tomorrow with a biological dentist for a consultation to have them removed safely, I am just hoping between that and a really good heavy metal cleanse I will get some of my life back and that it is not too late for some repair to my nervous system. 

I drop things out of nowhere, feel clumsy all the time, knock things over, hands are losing their grip. Up until a couple months ago I had only leg tremors, now my hands and arms do whatever they want at night wake up with them asleep. My memory has gone to crap, I get to a point in the day where I feel like I'm just staring into space and I can't figure out what step to do next for something as simple as making dinner. Headaches, the list goes on and on! 

I'm so grateful to have found this video and that my psych believes in this mercury toxicity and I am close or closer than I was to finding answers and some relief! 

Thanks again for sharing it is always good to hear another person validate what you've already known and feel like you're on the right path!

Hope

Hi @Hopemar11. For the last years of taking endless mounds of pills. I managed to get over insomnia a bit. And I urge you to avoid listening heavy-metal at all, in case of your tremors. It won’t do any good to your subconsciousness at all. If you can’t sleep without the music I would suggest this https://sleephypnopill.com/fall_asleep_fast/. It’s inductive hypnotizing and it’s easy to download on the mobile phone. I became way calmer after the sessions. And all the tremor went away with insomnia.