Last post
ezinda Parkinson's UK
Do things

Whether it’s listening and relaxing to music,
or singing,
or dancing,
or knitting,
or going for walks,
our favourite activities help us live life to the full.

parkinsons.org.uk/dothings

What’s the thing that you do?

#dothings
#takecontrol

Bethankit

Don't  stop doing anything you already do, it might take longer but oh the sense of achievement when completed is brilliant.  

Must dash off out to meet friends for coffee, chat and a really  good laugh! 

Bye  for now  x

Lin

In my worst off times, I can't do anything. That is hell - sitting and  waiting for life to return.

When it does return, I am BUSY!

knit, sew, write, read, paint, draw, crochet, bake, entertain, exercise, sing, sudoku, crossword; codeword,

etc.

Christo

Continue with your old hobbies and pastimes and (just as important) try new ones. Old Parky is always on the lookout for victims to torment. Don't give him the opportunity. Keep busy!

MrJohnnyParky

Set yourself goals to accomplish anything no matter how small they appear. Every achievement has equal value. Don't dwell on what you used to be able to do as you have had the opportunity to do and experience them and if you are able to do more things try them if attainable. We all face similar a very similar outcome and there are going to be two versions of remember when and I know which one I want to be.

Don't look to shake the world look to shake your own.

JP

Twinks

I've recently started playing Crown Green Bowling.....don't laugh. I love it. And I go to an Art group every Monday morning, although there's more talking and laughter, than producing masterpieces! We all do our own thing.....no teacher involved. In September, I'm going to join Singing for Fun. There's loads of things going on if you join your local U3A .......but you do have to be over 60. Joined the local swimming/gym club at the weekend too, in a lovely spa hotel. Started Pilates a crew months ago, but it clashes with one of my CG Bowling days. Also, have a lovely Swedish back massage once a fortnight. Sometimes, there just aren't enough days in the week!!

Twinks.

Twinks

.......a few months ago.......(sorry)!

MrJohnnyParky

Good going Twinks and would never laugh or make innuendo remarks about CGB but there is a film called BlaackBalled about the edgier side of it. Hope you resolve the clash of times with CGB and Pilates just a shame one couldn't be more flexible, sorry. Keep going Twinks and hopefully may encourage some one to follow your lead. Have a great and busy week and may it be as good as possible for everyone.

JP

MrJohnnyParky

Limitations are opportunities to try something else.