bettyblue
making us stronger
ezinda Parkinson's UK

Hi bettyblue

Was that the start of an idea?

Ezinda

Bethankit

Hi BB

I presume this was looking for responses?

I think that having this forum makes us stronger, as we are having discussions with others in the same situation.  

Regards

Bethankit

bettyblue

i actually do not remember starting this post ?

BB x

Bethankit

Suppose it brings to mind the saying 

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" ☺

bettyblue

thats true xx

bb

bettyblue

we can be stronger by accepting we all are different not in a bad way we all have different opinion and we need to accept it if we are proven to be wrong.

BB

Cheshire Cat

Hi bettyblue

Just wrote you a long post about censership  on the forum but my post suddenly vanished and i was dumped out into the forum ,,,,,,,,,,,,,censord i guess  i suppose the needs of the few outweighe the silence of the tolarant.

Cant see the point in this fourms creative  or social pages so will drop in only when i need info

Take care my freinde ride free even if you cant speeke free lol    Cc x

Alethea Parkinson's UK

Hi CC,

As far as we’re aware no one has removed your post or booted you off the forum.

Best wishes,
Alethea
Digital Team

astoriasis new flower

Hi Betty Blue

I havent been on the forum for quite awhile because I decided to make a 2015 bucket list.  This included writing a book, finding time for my art and finally losing some weight.  I am coming to the end of the book just getting someone else to read through it for any mistakes and ideas and then I will take it to the printers.  My home background was one of living in a dysfunctional family whilst growing up and before someone coined the phrase.  I have found it quite carthartic.  I have nearly an aviary of my drawings of birds.  So - has it made me any stronger -YES IT HAS.  I havent had time to dwell on the fact that my parkinsons has got worse - just carry on taking the tablets which are working for me up to now.  As for the weight, well cant do everything and there is still a few months to go before the end of the year.

Love to hear of anybody else's experiences or ideas

Best wishes

Astoriasis