hello all

60 posts / 0 new
Last post
shasha
hello all

Laugh out loud hello i am sharon and i live with my husband fred in france - we moved here in aug 2008 and i was dx in jan 2010 - although there is still a bit of a question mark over wherther i have PSP as none of the meds seem to improve me at all !!

Radar47

Hello Shasha welcome to the forum and to England. I hope that now you are here you will find lots of help and friendship.

Radz xx

polly

Its good you joined the forum. I am 62 and I also moved to France in 2008. Are your symptoms mild?

Radar47

Shasha, sorry I got that the wrong way around......I hope you enjoy living in France. We have a couple of members who live in France and I bet they will be chatting to you in no time.....

Radz xxRedface

marina

Hi Shasha welcome to the forum you will meet lots of great people here
Im Adrian was dx 2010 aged 47
It seemed to take forever before my meds worked Just hang in there Wink
All the best Adrian

ali j

hiya shasha welcome to puk forum,im ali and been dx for 11 years im 42 years oldSmileyour very lucky to live in france ,wot a beautiful country it isSmilethe forum is full of good surport and many freinds to join up with,hope to see you around xSmile

ray of sunshine

Hi Sharon, welcome. I'm Ray, 61, dx 11 years ago.
Whereabouts in France?

spam95

I live in France too, for half the year anyway...in the Languedoc.

Welcome to the forum

Syd

Hi My name is Simon, I am 50 years old and I was diagnosed just over a year ago. Still trying to make sense of having Parkinson's in my life. I have a tremor in my left arm and my left leg is stiffening up...walking is becoming more difficult. I find the hardest aspect is the mental side where it is on my mind for a lot of the time. I Have also found the importance of staying positive and doing stuff with friends and family...have taken up the ukulele as a result...driving everybody nuts, but I love it and my arm doesn't shake when I play!

BJS

Hi both and welcome me 4yrs dx yep wrapping your head round it takes time advice would be stay happy as much as you can enjoy and love! Simon my tremor stops when I play pool weird huh!

marina

Hello Simon
Im left sided too I was dx 2010 age 47 It takes time to get your head round pd not that I have yet
Like you my friends and family are my driving force I have never been able to play a note but just prior to my dx
I was given a Banjo which at the time felt like a real kick in the xxxx I just feel live for today Im training and going skiing
next month Im going on a bit now so you just keep positive and playing your UkeBig grin
All the best Adrian

Pages