Raising funds through raffle - advise wanted

My son was diagnosed 3 years ago. I am having an event for 40 to 50 people in October in Glasgow and as part of it want to do a raffle for Parkinson's. I have no idea how to get prizes. Can anyone help guide me please. This is out of my comfort zone, and I only want to do this once so want to do it well. This is my first post on this forum.I stay in S.W. Scoland in Ayr.
Hi TM.

I suggest you click on the SUPPORT US button at the top of the page, then click on EVENTS. There's a sction on running your own event, and some contact numbers.

Alternatively contact our HELPLINE. Their number is at the top left of this page.

Finally there will probably be a local Parkinson's UK branch somewhere in your area who may be able to help. The Helpline will provide you with their details.

Good luck!

Ray.
Thanks Ray. I got in touch with Parkinson'sUK and the local branch, who both helped.
I have written to local shops etc but have not had the nerve to deliver the letters yet. It is not easy, but I will do it.I have had 2 donations so far, so that's a start.