The Able Label is a practical, stylish range of adaptive clothing designed to help you make dressing easier.
This classic, navy blue shirt is one of the coordinating garments available in this sophisticated new collection.
Comfortable mix and match separates including wrap-around skirts, Velcro-fastened shirts and pull-on trousers have all been designed to help you keep your independence.
The Able Label’s director Katie was inspired to create this clothing range by her grandmother who had Parkinson’s.
Features of this shirt, also available in red or Gingko print, include:
• Colour coordinated taping inside the garment to help you with dressing – the red taping to indicate right and lime green for left is especially helpful if you have cognitive difficulties
• Mock buttons so that the shirt looks like any other
• High quality Velcro that will last as long as the shirt – to maintain the quality, simply ensure the Velcro is closed before washing
• Breathable easy care fabric
• Made from 95% viscose and 5% elastane to give you stretch and comfort
• Machine washable at 40 degrees
Available in the following sizes:
• S (8–10)
• M (12–14)
• L (16–18)
• XL (20–22)
• Shirt length 72cm
VAT exemption is available on this product to those who are eligible. Further information on eligibility and VAT exemption can be found on our information on VAT relief page.
This product is delivered directly from the supplier and will arrive separately from any other items you order on the Parkinson's UK shop.
Please see our delivery and returns page for further information.