Designed to raise awareness of the doorbell for people living with multiple sensory impairments, including sight and hearing. Designed to ensure you are alerted by flash, amplified sound and vibration. This doorbell system has three parts; the doorbell, a flashing chime unit and a handy vibrating pager to keep on your person.
With no wiring and pre-paired, the system is easy to install and has a range of up to 250 metres (820 feet) in an open area, or 30-150 metres (98 feet to 492 feet) in a typical home. Features 4 volume levels and 52 melodies.
- Loud, flashing doorbell with vibrating pager
- Adjustable volume and 52 selectable melodies
- Flashing plug-in unit
- Vibrating pagers with optional belt clip
- Range indoors: 30-150metres
- Volume: 65 - 110dB
- 2 x AAA batteries required for the pager (not included)
- Pager size: H60 x L90 x W17mm (2.4” x 3.6” x 0.7”)
- Doorbell size: H40 x L70 x W18mm (1.6” x 2.8” x 0.7”)
- Transmitter (plug-in unit): H85 x L80 x W60mm (3.5” x 3.2” x 2.4”)
- Weight: 193g (14oz)
- 12 month warranty
- Flashing, chime unit with integral 3-pin plug
- Portable vibrating pager (includes integral belt clip)
- Bell push (23A 12V battery pre-inserted)
- 3M padded sticker (for doorbell)
- 2 wall plugs and screws
- Made by Lifemax
This product is delivered directly from the supplier and will arrive separately from any other items you order on the Parkinson's UK shop. Please see our delivery and returns page for further information.