This inspirational 2017 calendar includes a stunning selection of art, photography and poetry from our 2016 Mervyn Peake Awards.
Mervyn Peake was a celebrated illustrator, writer and poet who produced wonderfully imaginative work both before and after developing Parkinson’s.
In 2002, in collaboration with his family, Parkinson’s UK launched the Mervyn Peake Awards to celebrate the artistic expression of people with Parkinson’s.
Each month of this 2017 calendar features 2 different images and a poem, alongside plenty of space for your appointments.
- Art - Still dancing while we still can, Margaret Rae
- Poetry - Terminal, Robin Young
- Photography - Early Morning, Gary Cowan
- Inspire - Shelves of inspiration, Amanda Bates
- Books - Robots Like Blue, Tony Deeney
- Hole punched ready to hang
- A4 size